Monday, December 6, 2010

Multiple Variant Graph



For this assignment, I had to choose the most efficient graph I made, which was my line graph. This line graph was about the number of accepted students and applicants over the years at RWU. Next, I made a graph that included the number of service hours done by students over the years. It took a while, but I was finally able to combine these two graphs. The story I was trying to tell was that as more students apply and are accepted, the more service hours students will do over the years. Every year, the number of applicants, accepted students, and service hours increases. I was able to show this by including the number of students and service hours on the y-axis. The x-axis was just the years. I titled this new graph "RWU Student Statistics."





In order to make a graph showing the number of service hours done by students over the years, all I did was add another column to the excel chart for the applicants and acccepted students. It took awhile to finish the new graph, because it was hard to make the years show at the bottom. I ended up having to write the years myself, and copied and pasted them from a word document onto the graph. This assignment took me awhile, but my graph turning out good!

No comments:

Post a Comment